World Leader in Austempering Technology
Applied Process is a group of commercial heat treaters that specialize in the Austempering process. We get paid to heat treat people’s parts, but what we really do for a living is help our customers to replace one material/process combination with a better, faster, cheaper one.
- AP is the world leader in Austempering technology. It’s all we do since 1962.
- Our iron and steel metallurgical bench strength is unmatched in the industry.
- Our dedicated R&D center is always working on the next new technology.
- AP plants are state-of-the-science, clean, safe, efficient and ISO certified.
- Most of our business is derived from engineering conversions.
- AP engineers can provide your team conceptual and design assistance.
- We can show you how Austempering can be used in lightweighting.
- We help your business enter new markets and improve your bottom line.
Whether AP is working as a reliable step in your manufacturing process or a cost effective supplier of outsourced Austempering services, you’ll find us to be a “no problem”, cost effective collaborator.
Austempered Ductile Iron (ADI)
Carbidic Ductile Iron (CADI™)
Locally Austempered Ductile Iron (LADI™) Austempered Gray Iron (AGI)
Austempering: making your iron and steel parts tougher, stronger, lighter, and more wear resistant.